Errol T. Ziadie
Errol T. Ziadie – Chairman
Began his career in the early 70’s as an Insurance Broker operating in Jamaica and the wider Caribbean. This led to 16 years as General Manager\Director of General Accident Insurance Company Ltd ending in 2001. He led NEM Insurance Company Ltd as Managing Director for 5 years until 2006. He remains a Director of JN General Insurance Company Ltd formally known as NEM Insurance Company Ltd.
During his long and rewarding career his posts include:
- Chairman of the Jamaica Association of General Insurance Companies. (JAGIC) 1989 –2000
- Past President – Insurance Institute of Jamaica
- Past Director – Insurance ++College of Jamaica
- Past Chairman – Insurance House Ltd.
- Past Deputy Chairman – Natural Resources Conservation Authority
- Past Director – National Environmental Planning Agency (NEPA)
- Past Director- Seprod Ltd
- Immediate Past President – Kingston Cricket Club
- Director – JN Finance Ltd
- Director – Jamaica Automobile Association
- President – Jamaica Skeet Club